Friday, October 16, 2009

Sweet!

Everytime that Esbee puts the new ETSY finds on her Web site, I get a cup of coffee and peruse.

I have purchased a few items in the past but this time I bought from two vedors!

My husband and I are huge Wake Forest Fans. We both grew up in W-S and our parents would take us to basketball and football games every year. Even though we both went to college in FL, we stay true to the Gold and Black. Our 14th wedding anniversary is in November and this is what Joe will be getting this year. (The traditional 14th anniversary gift is ivory, and unless it is soap, Joe will not be getting anything that causes harm to an elephant.) Joe is a huge Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan fan.

This item arrived packaged beautifully and signed by the artist. After a proper framing, this will be proudly displayed.


The next item was purely selfish. I instantly fell in love with the cupcake hats made Shannon in Kernersville. I do not have a little girl so I sent a request if she could make a woman's cup ckae hat with chocolate "cake" and "pink" frosting. The final product showed up 3 days later and I have been wearing it around my house because it is not only AWESOME to look at, but it keeps the head quite toasty. It is marvelous and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! As a fellow Wake fan that is probably my favorite team of all-time. I'll never forget Randolph Childress against UNC in the ACC Tournament. It's the greatest individual performance in the tournament's history.

    ReplyDelete